Tuesday, September 22, 2015

late September

PS Please stick on the next blog post (next week) a thank you for Sister Nanto who sent me an I´m thinking of you card.

Friday we went looking for a less active member and came across this cool house with a fireman painted on the wall. We found the member{s house, but no one was home. We ended up not teaching anyone that day, but we helped the young women's leaders decorate the chapel for the stake youth dance that night. 





I found some cool art in an old Liahona. Reading old Liahonas is my main passtime if I have a bit of free time in the morning or evening.




On Saturday we went to a Relief Society Activity in which Jose Yaipen (our recent convert) taught the sister to cook Peruvian food. I am peeling a yuca. In the pictures you can see: Hna Gladys, Hna Haydee Iporre, Hna Berta, Ana Claudia Kennedy (we were in her house), and a glimps of Shirley Navia, Jose{s girlfriend (she has a red and black sweater on).




Saturday night was General Women´s Conference and once again we got flowers afterwards. Hna Hansen also gave me some of the flowers that had been decorating the tables to take home.








No comments:

Post a Comment