Thanks for the news from home and pictures. I also have plenty of pictures, but this internet cafe doesn´t let you upload anything.
Thanks, but I don´t need a new fleece. I could find one here, but I also have sweaters that work just fine.
Yes, this is already my last week with Hna Simons. Next Monday I´ll know who my next companion is. The time with Hna Simons has passed really quickly for me too and I´ll miss her. She reminded me of a lot of things I had forgotten in missionary work. She´s a really happy person and generally fun to be with.
I´m glad you are going to be able to go to Three Mile and that I´m only going to miss it once.
I just wrote I paper letter to Dad so I feel like I´ve already told you everything, but I know you won´t get the letter for a bit. Also, this keyboard sticks and is annoying to write with. Thus, you are getting what I already wrote to the mission president with only a few edits (it´s the same topics I was already planning to write to you about).
Our zone has a goal that each companionship should have 50 contacts each week, so we are trying to talk to lots of people. I have no fear of going up to someone and starting to talk except that after good afternoon how are you, I often can´t think of what to say. However, sometimes I can and everything goes fine. We did divisions yesterday afternoon with two sisters from the ward and I did just fine following the impressions of the Spirit to talk to people and either set up a lesson or get their directions if they didn´t live in our area.
Alfonzo got baptised this Saturday and everything went great. He passed his interview without a problem and after the baptism shared his short, but sincere testimony that he knows that the church is true and is happy with the decision he´s made. The baptism was well attended and the bishop is already planning the interview so that Alfonzo can recieve the priesthood and a temple recommed. He still needs lots of lessons from us to help him learn more, but it was the right decision to let him be baptised quickly.
A bunch of what I was going to write is really just captions for the photos that I can´t send you so it will wait until next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment