Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2













This is my last email to you. I can{t wait to see you, but I am crying as I write this because I can{t believe that this part of my life is ending. Even though I haven{t seen you for so long I have treasured every letter I have recieved and been able to send to you. I haven{t felt all that distant from you. 

I am eager to see you in the airport. You do not need to bring anything other than your selves. I would like to take a picture, but you don{t even need to bring the camera. I have mine. Just be thereTuesday at 6:52pm. 

When you said tradition that you don{t know about, I didn{t think first of arrival traditions, but of another. I am very used to praying before meals and would love to be able to work that into our traditional thanks. What do you think? 

I am only sending you a few of this weeks photos (I have to have something new to show you when I get home). We made a rather complex bridge for a ward activity. It used absolutly all of our free time and we were hoping to rest a lot today. However, the zone planned a barbaque about an hour away and we left at 8am and got back at 3pm. It was a lot of fun, although very hot out, with a very tempting river (missionaries can{t swim). Thus, we continue to be very tired and busy and I doubt that we will get to bed early tonight since we are going to cook dinner with an investigator (Yamile) and maybe her parents too.

The pictures of Robert look awesome. Very good photography. I haven{t seen many pictures of you with your short hair, so it will still take a bit of adjusting. 

I will embrace the hecticness, because it is sure to be hectic. We have suddenly a lot of lessons planned and I need to pack well to leave Sucre on Thursday. Once I get back to Cochbamba, I don{t know still who I will be with or where I will be staying, but I have a capacitacion (training in English maybe?) on being self reliant and adjusting to life after the mission. I will also be able to visit the temple and will have free time to visit my old area with my temporary companion, who will also want to visit her old area. 

You all sound very busy. I hope I can find my way to fit in to the routine. I also look forward to arriving to the Spring weather. Sucre has been very cold (in the 50s and 40s) this last week. Today is hot again, but the winter is starting here. 

It{s very wierd to realize that I will be home so soon, but I also feel very good about my mission. I have done my best and worked hard. I am ready to be with you all again. 

I love you so much. I can{t wait to give everyone a big hug. I will almost certainly cry. See you in 9 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment