More cool street art.
The bus number 3 passes right by the temple and thus in it´s list of places it goes has: Tplo Mormon, which is templo Mormon. Cool, huh?
A nativity set I bought. It´s so perfect and I compeltly fell in love with it. I just hope it doesn´t break.
Sprite in a platic baggie. They very commonly sell soda in a tiny glass bottle (only 190 mL) for only 1 boliviano (less than 20 cents). You have to drink it there and return the bottle, or, if you want it take it with you, they can put it in a plastic baggie with a straw.
Several fotos and tiny video clips from a multi stake activity. We went with Loida and an investigator named Edwin. It was fun although we couldn´t stay for the whole thing, we had to be home at 9:30.
Cool mural this morning. It says: Cut the strings that hold you prisoner. Say no to laziness.
Hna Garcia and I waiting for the bus after the zone activity (paintball). It is very hot and sweaty. My hair is in braids and are attached together to keep them out of my face. You can see the pedestrail bridge behind us.


No comments:
Post a Comment