Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11

 I am writing this to you Sunday afternoon to save time on Monday and because I have, surprise, free time. 

As sister training leaders, we help the sisters out when they are sick as well as with other problems. Hna Bisama has amiebas (how do you spell that? a-me-bas?) and is in the hospital. Hna Bender, my companion, is staying the afternoon with her while I give Hna Wilson, Hna Bisama´s companion, a chance to go home and shower and sleep in a real bed for a few hours. Thus I have a few hours to write and read in their house.

I just read a really cute story in a Liahona that made me think to write to you. It´s from the children´s section and tells about a little girl who was fighting with her older silbing while her parents weren´t home. She went crying to her room and didn´t know what to do. However, she remembered that she could pray for help. When she prayed she didn´t feel sad anymore and felt very loved as if someone were giving her a hug. When her mom got home she was happy to see her and hug her, but she had learned that even when her mom wasn´t home to hug her she could feel Heavenly Father´s love for her. 

I feel the same way. I miss you all a ton, but I know that I am doing God´s work and that this is the most important thing that I can do. 


Natalie also wrote a lot today about choosing classes for the Summer Term, which isn't for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment