Thanks for the letter and the photos of the snow and lack thereof. It is super hot here for the last three days. Not a cloud in the sky and just hot. We are putting on lots of sunscreen and not burning, but still really hot. I hope it´ll rain tomorrow.
Notes from last week´s letter: the chickens are not wild. They just escaped from the house in front of the park.
This week I got letters from the Pierce family, Ron Davis from the ward, and from Dad. Thank you to all of you.
We had ward conference this Sunday, which was very beautiful. The only difference between it an a normal sunday was that the stake leaders visited our ward and taught. The theme was the Book of Mormon and the importance of studying the scriptures. I am currently discovering the Bible more. I´m reading the whole new testament, (currently in Acts,) and bits of the Old testament, (currently Daniel) and I love learning all these new stories that I had never read in much depth or on my own before.
This weeks photos are all of Hna Bender because she´s always around to be photographed and I don´t like taking selfies of myself much.
First, Hna Bender with a very big leaf from the mystery tree.
Hna Bender in the hospital. On Thursday we went to the hospital because her stomach had been weird from more than a week. She has parasites, but will take pills and be okay. She was very sad about her suero (I don´t remember what that´s called in english, but you can google it), hence the photo.




No comments:
Post a Comment