Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11

Hi Mom and family and people who read the blog (does anyone actually read it?),

Thanks for the letter and news.

Those plans sound great. You can also invite ward people who we know if you run into them (like the Winroths and Whatcotts and Sister Pierce), if you want. 

I{ll pray for Tracy. Do you have any pictures of her purple and green hair?

I am also very enthusastic to hug all of you. I was trying not to count how much time I have left, but it is now a lost cause. Next Sunday I will introduce myself in our ward sacrament meeting (last week was stake conference and the previous was general conference so we haven{t meet as a ward) and after that I have only 2 more Sundays in that ward. 

I forgot my flash and my memory reader so you aren{t getting any photos this week. Sorry.

This morning Hna Vilchez and I went to the dinasaur park here in Sucre. It has impressive foot prints and a lot of cement dinasaurs (yes I know that it{s spelled wrong). I don{t know how realistic they all are, but it was pretty fun. Hna Vilchez took photos of absolutely everything and I might send a few to you if I have time. 

This week we had a good experience as we visited a reference that a member had given us of her less active mother and the girl (employee, I don{t know how to express that in English) who lives with her. They immediately welcomed us in and we were able to get to know them well. They are both very ready to return or start coming to church. The only thing that gets in the way in the lack of support of the husband, but we feel very hopeful to teach them. Every so often we meet awesome people that make us excited to keep teaching.

I am enjoying Sucre. I am getting to know the area quickly. There are a ton of international tourists in the center, which is just so wierd to me to hear people other than missionaries speaking in English. However, in the other parts of our area there are just the normal Bolivians who live there. 

I love you. I almost forgot to send this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment